Washing Instructions for Heat-Friendly
We recommend washing your wig/hairpiece after wearing it 10 to 12 times. Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Before washing gently remove any tangles using a wide tooth comb ONLY.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of Mike and Liz wig shampoo in a basin of cold water.
- Soak the wig/hairpiece in the solution for 20 minutes.
- Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse thoroughly under running cold water.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of Mike and Liz wig conditioner in a basin of cold water.
- Soak in the solution for 5 minutes.
- Do not rinse.
- Brush gently with a wide tooth comb ONLY.
- Shake upside down to remove excess water and to elevate root area.
- Leave to drip dry upside down over tap in the bath or shower.
- Do not blow dry