Tips for Human Hair
Follow the tips listed below for Human Hair wigs and hairpieces:
- Rinsing with Hot water will damage the base.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming whilst wearing.
- Store wig/hairpiece on a styling polystyrene head, wire or plastic stand to prevent kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Use professional-grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
- Use no higher than 176 degrees Celsius to maintain integrity of hair.
- Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or colouring, should be done by a professional hair stylist.
- We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair, depositing colour provides the best result.
- No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.