Tips for Heat Friendly Fibre
Follow the tips listed below for Synthetic and Heat-Friendly fibre wigs and hairpieces:
- Heat and hot water will damage synthetic fibre.
- Beware of oven doors and sudden heat.
- Using heating tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fibre.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming whilst wearing.
- Store your wig or hairpiece on a styling polystyrene head, wire or plastic stand to prevent kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear matting and frizz can occur.
- We recommend using a detangler and a wide tooth comb daily to detangle your heat-friendly wig.
- To smooth wash, condition and spray with a leave-in conditioner and detangler.
- To add texture and definition use a small amount of Piece Out Contour Fibre Cream and apply using finger tips.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist.
- No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.