- Mike and Liz Hairpieces has built up an excellent reputation over the past 50 years.
- Mike and Liz Hairpieces has an on-site factory to model your styles exactly to your specifications.
- Our staff look forward to providing you with exemplary service and quality workmanship, as our family has done for four generations.
- Our factory staff considers each client’s individual needs by offering additional colours and highlights, as well as alterations, resizing and repairs to all wigs and hairpieces.
- Our holistic approach will assist you every step of the way. We work along-side support groups such as “Wings of Hope”. We will consult with your hairdresser and other beauty professionals to provide you with a full solution.
- Mike and Liz Hairpieces offers cutting, washing, styling, and product care support.
- Our extensive range includes synthetic and human hair products. You also have the option of blending in your own hair.
- Enjoy the benefit of our tranquil home setting and safe and secure parking. Your children can enjoy our beautiful garden as well as some extra activities during your consultation.
- Our hire section has a huge range of different types of wigs.
We are turning 50
1968 – 2018
Set in a beautiful garden
Free private consultations
Tea and coffee
We have an on-site factory where we have two qualified technicians who are always ready to assist you in personalising your wig to your perfection.
Our factory offers the following services:
- Chest Hair
- Lace front wigs
- Lace hairpieces
- Full hairpieces
- Toupe wigs
- Alterations to wigs and hairpieces
- Resizing of wig caps
- Adding hair to wigs
- Adding highlights to wigs and hairpieces
- Full set of hair extensions
- Custom made ponytails and hairpieces (fringes, plaits , clip in extensions)
Mike and Liz’s Timeline
Mike and Liz Hairpieces established in South Africa.
Company taken over by Mike Dashwood from his mother Freda Dashwood.